When planning the perfect stag party, you want to make sure that you’ve got everything organised so it really goes off with a bang. To help you on your way, here’s a sample stag party checklist so you can be sure that you’ve got everything covered.
Here's The Checklist
- First up, you need to sort out the guest list. If you’re planning a big night out, or perhaps even a stag weekend, you ideally want to have as many people as possible to make it the best it can be. Don’t just invite people for the sake of it though, and always make sure that everyone gets on to avoid any tension.
- Then you should start planning the destination. There are a number of traditional stag party destinations, with Blackpool, London, Prague and Krakow being just a few of the options.
- Consider any activities that you want to include in your stag party. Do you just want to have a night out, or do you perhaps want something more adrenaline-based such as paintballing or go karting? Or, combine the lot in one massive weekend!
- Stag parties tend to get a bit messy and often involve forfeits, dares and props of some kind. If that sounds like the type of party you want to throw, then always make sure that you’ve got everything prepared in advance. Buy the props, sort out the dares or forfeits, and come up with any other fun games you want so you’ve got everything ready when it all kicks off.
- Most stag parties tend to involve strippers or dancers of some kind, so if you’re planning to hire one for your party then always make sure to book them in advance. This will make sure that you’re getting the best and not just leftovers that no-one else wanted!
- Above all, always plan ahead. If you really want to throw a great stag party then you need to make sure that you book everything well in advance so as not to be disappointed.
Plan Ahead! Don't Leave It To The Last Second
These are just a few things that should be on your stag party checklist, so make sure to cover everything and you’ll be fully prepared to throw the best stag party ever. The most important thing is to have fun with it! That’s what stag parties are all about, and as long as everyone enjoys themselves then it’s been a resounding success.
So, anyone up for a stag party in Vegas? Yep, we thought so.